Business cards should stand out! It’s your first impression with a prospective client many times! Our business cards are think, quality, and beautifully designed when you choose to use our in-house design service! For examples of some of our past work, check out our portfolio page or use the form to the right to request examples or samples!
What to put on your business card
- Bullet pointing just a few of your main services is usually what recommend as well as your contact info for the easiest ways for people to get in touch with you.
- If you don’t really use certain social media like Twitter or Pinterest or something like one of these that maybe you might not use as often. I would leave those off of your business card.
- Only put the information that you actually want people to use like your email, your website, your phone number and possibly if you use Facebook quite a bit, put your Facebook. If you do use Instagram or some of this other services often, then you can put those as well.
- A couple unique ways that you can use your business card is aside from your contact information, you can have a tag line or a quote by some famous quote that you can give people a little bit more insight into the personality and brand that your company is all about.
- You could also put on there the top reasons why a customer would choose to work with you.
- You could put a little message from the owner with the owner image on there to build some trust.
Other uses business cards
- Have an area that has spots for putting a customer appointment down along with what service it is.
- You could put the value of that service.
- You could also use your business card to have a coupon on there or promote some sort of particular event or online page that is helpful to people
- You could have custom made business cards for home shows or particular events.