What happens after I order?
After you place your order we will send you an email to give us the details for your designs. Once we receive your design details, we will send your design proofs in 5-7 business days.
Up to 3 rounds of revisions are included, additional revisions are $25/each if requested.
What files are delivered to me on completion?
We send you print ready CMYK JPEG files (300dpi) and Print ready PDF files. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other editable files are not provided.
Our customers love our NCR Invoice Forms. NCR means No Carbon Required, meaning these are multi-part form but they’re a carbonless multi-part form.
- You can do different color options. We have black and white, we have full-color.
- You can have them numbered. You can do 2 parts, 3 parts. You have a lot of different options with NCR Forms that we offer.
One of the main reasons that customers choose to go with our NCR Forms for their business is that we make forms that sell. They’re not just to take down orders but we want to design and present this forms in a way where we can walk customers through all of the different services offerings that we have.
- We want to be able to promote anything on there that is key information that the customer needs to know like possibly a referral program or where to leave a review of their service.
- We want to be able to recommend when their next service date is.
- We want to be able to leave an estimate for our other services that they might not be ready to get done today but that they want information on for the future.
- We also want to have some terms and restrictions that basically cover us in case something goes wrong and have the customer be able to sign that copy.
- Many customers that use this will use the paper physical forms and then enter them into their CRM software or their invoicing software at the end of the day because the ease of use of using that a physical form to walk people through is just so native feeling to the interaction with the customer as you just walk them through all the different service offering, all the different options you have. Do they need estimates for any of this things? Here’s some critical information you need to know about and also you can even have your customer fill out their own details which has been tested and shown to have customers have a greater commitment to the order that they’re placing.
There’s a lot of reasons why physical forms are a great thing to use even though we move closer and closer to this digital age, giving something tangible to the customer, really means a lot to them. Aside from using your multi-part forms for an invoice or an estimate, they’re also a great way to take down information at a home show or something like that where many times you’re in a building that doesn’t have wifi, that doesn’t have any cell reception and so you don’t have access to write up an order, an estimate or even send an email. So, allowing a customer at an event like that to fill out their information, indicate which services they’re interested in and have you be able to follow up with them is a great way and also, they’re able to take the other half of that. So, that they have that all on record as well. So, a great way to take down the customer’s info as a lead that you can follow up on later.