Business cards should stand out! It’s your first impression with a prospective client many times! Our business cards are think, quality, and beautifully designed when you choose to use our in-house design service! For examples of some of our past work, check out our portfolio page or use the form to the right to request examples or samples!
|Size||Quantity||Finish||With Design Price||With Out Design Price|
|2×3.5″||250 Qty||Any Finish||$244.00||$79.00|
|*add $10/M for round corners||500 Qty||Any Finish||$254.00||$89.00|
|1,000 Qty||Any Finish||$264.00||$99.00|
|2,500 Qty||Any Finish||$294.00||$129.00|
|5,000 Qty||Any Finish||$314.00||$149.00|
|10,000 Qty||Any Finish||$394.00||$229.00|
What to put on your business card
- Bullet pointing just a few of your main services is usually what recommend as well as your contact info for the easiest ways for people to get in touch with you.
- If you don’t really use certain social media like Twitter or Pinterest or something like one of these that maybe you might not use as often. I would leave those off of your business card.
- Only put the information that you actually want people to use like your email, your website, your phone number and possibly if you use Facebook quite a bit, put your Facebook. If you do use Instagram or some of this other services often, then you can put those as well.
- A couple unique ways that you can use your business card is aside from your contact information, you can have a tag line or a quote by some famous quote that you can give people a little bit more insight into the personality and brand that your company is all about.
- You could also put on there the top reasons why a customer would choose to work with you.
- You could put a little message from the owner with the owner image on there to build some trust.
High Gloss or Matte Finish
A matte finish will make the surface of your business card writable. So, you can take notes while talking to a customer or jot down a quick cell phone number or website url or something like that you are trying to jot down a quick note for customer.
Other uses business cards
- Have an area that has spots for putting a customer appointment down along with what service it is.
- You could put the value of that service.
- You could also use your business card to have a coupon on there or promote some sort of particular event or online page that is helpful to people
- You could have custom made business cards for home shows or particular events.